- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- Extended life filtration media engineered to deliver extended miles of engine protection
- 99% Multi-Pass efficiency and removal of particles as small as 25 micronsCheck price on
- 【Direct Fit】OE Replacement CV52001 CCV Filter 6.7L ISB Cummins Diesel Crankcase Ventilation Filter.
- 【OEM Part】OE # 4932168, 4936636, 4943250, 68002433AA, 68002433AB, 904-418, 904418.Check price on
- EASY INSTALLATION: Engine oil filter comes with Suregrip non-slip surface making it easy to remove and implement your filter without slippery mess ups. Perfect for the DIYer like yourself, just screw...
- DURABLE DUAL LAYER: Compare to standard oil filters, FRAM Ultra Synthetic provides 99%+ filtration efficiency with pleated media that entraps all kinds of dirt and exhaust for a cleaner output.Check price on
- Package weight of the Product: 1.5 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 11 inch L x 5 inch W x 8 inch HCheck price on
- The package length is 9.398 cm
- The package height is 18.288 cmCheck price on
- Standard Replacement Oil Filter
- It offers dependability and reliability that meets the OEM oil filtration specifications.Check price on
- Package Dimensions: 18.034 H x 10.16 L x 10.16 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.658 kilogramsCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any RAM 3500 vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2022 RAM 3500 oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2022 RAM 3500 as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2022 RAM 3500 takes and check other oil related specifications.